Health & Wellbeing Charity Event 05.12.2017 and aid of Daisy Inclusive UK.
Daisy Inclusive UK is a charity that helps the disabled and their families to reach their true potential.
We are raising money for Daisy Inclusive UK to help them fund the repairs of their Multi-Use Games Area (MUGA).
Come and take part in this event form 08.00am - 20.00pm on Tuesday 05.12.2017
What’s on offer?
• Inductions into the gym
• 1:1 Personal Training Sessions
• Over 30 exercise sessions to attend
• Team exercise challenge
• Smoothies and healthy snacks
• Taster sessions for exercise and sports clubs
• Sport massage
Give yourself a challenge!!!
12 Hour Team Exercise Challenge
This team challenge will test your endurance physically and mentally. This involves continuous exercise as a team for 12 hours 8am – 8pm.
The challenge involves:
• All team members to take turns cycling for a period of time starting at 8am – 8pm
• At least 2 team members taking part in an exercise session form 8am – 8pm
Minimum of 6 participants per team
There are 12 team spaces available for all to take part.
Fill in the team entry form and email this to email@example.com or give this in at The Learning Exchange, Room G34.